Architectural Brilliance in the Heart of Canterbury
This stunning architectural showpiece completely rebuilt and modernised as a bespoke family sized townhouse is bathed in natural light featuring stylish full-length curtains, timber floorboards, quality appliances and fixtures throughout. Offering a sweeping entrance hall with abundant storage space, open plan lounge dining overlooking the tranquil private courtyard garden as well as the spacious chef's kitchen complete with caesarstone benchtops, soft close cabinetry, and functional layout. This wonderful home is perfect for modern family living. Featuring four bedrooms in total, two with built in robes while the master suite is highlighted by a luxurious walk-in, ensuite and private balcony. Two family sized bathrooms further complete the picture with one even offering a large separate bath while the laundry has ample storage and is conveniently designed. This property is sensationally located only moments to Canterbury and East Camberwell Rail Stations, Maling Road Shops, beautiful parks, and gardens while only being within short reach of Melbourne's finest independent and Government schools.
Additionally the property is further complimented by:
* Ducted vacuum system;
* Vaccum baseboard in kitchen;
* Display screen intercom;
* Ducted and Hydronic Heating;
* Refrigerated Cooling;
* Double remote controlled garage with internal access;
* Miele Washing Machine;
* Miele Dryer;
* AEG gas hotplates and AEG electric pyrolytic oven;
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions in the content and photos are approximate only. Particulars given are general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
For more information, please contact:
Jack Li M: 0430 133 425
Franca Katsaris M: 0417 017 146
* "Property inspections are conducted in accordance with current Victorian COVID-19 regulations. Please ensure you check in upon arrival and we recommend masks are worn if you are unable to physically distance. Please do not attend an inspection if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been directed to isolate"