Any non-urgent repairs must be submitted in writing to our office before they will be actioned. All requests are to be emailed to email@example.com
Your Property Manager will confirm receipt of this notice by return email.
We will then contact your Landlord/s for their instructions regarding this maintenance.
Urgent / Emergency Repairs
Please contact the Property Management Department if you have any emergency repairs during business hours.
For any emergency repairs that need to be attended to after hours, please ring the after hours emergency contacts.
What is an urgent repair?
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 1997, an urgent repair is defined as:
- a burst water service
- a blocked or broken toilet system
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by the landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundering
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity, or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting, or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises
It is important to understand that should you engage any of these trades people after hours and the work is not deemed to be an urgent repair, you may be liable to pay for these repairs.
After Hours Emergency Contacts
Moate Plumbing (David) 0413 162 226
Pro Power Electrician & Data (James) 0434 521 858
Electrical Services Melbourne (Tony) 0412 448 157
The Lock King 1800 984 616
GENERAL HANDYMAN SERVICES including locks
J&E Total Maintenance (Joseph) 0407 546 919
ASAP Glass 1300 734 584